Monday, November 10, 2008

Love Relationship

John 13:34-35 -
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

What defines our relationship with God, our family, friends, etc. This verse, actually a command, is from Jesus saying to love one another as He loves us. God's love for us is so real and so amazing. I, myself, take His love for granted and I know that I should not. I need to define my relationship with God by my love for Him. That is something that I need to work on. Love for others was what Jesus said, because that's all we need as followers of Him. Lord, may I learn to love you more today - Amen. What defines your walk with God? Is it love. . .or something else? I pray for all those who read this that you may walk in the Lord with love.

No comments: