Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunny Sunday

My current sleeping situation is on my friends' couch in their living room. There is a nice picture frame window in the the living room which allows me to be greeted by the Sun every morning. Today I am able to enjoy clear blue skies and the Sun shining nicely. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right. God's creation. It's just magnificent. The leaves are changing on the trees and all the colors are amazing to look at. Today is another day to enjoy what God has given to me [all of us].

I spent the day reading God's Word, watching some NFL football, watching bits and pieces of a marathon of House, and just hanging out with my friends. As for watching House, I need to start with Season 1 so that I can understand everything that happens. So, if anyone has Season 1 they would let me borrow make sure you let me know =).

Hold that thought...commercials are over...


"Tme changes everything."
"No, time does not change everything. Doing things changes things...not doing things changes nothing."


"Life is made up of a series of rooms. It's who we get stuck in those rooms with that add up to what our lives are."


The above are quotes from one of the episodes of House that I saw today. Those are good thinking statements. What do you mean when you say, "Oh, give it/them some time and it/they will change." Do you mean that time is actually the healer in the situation or that some change that happens in the circumstance is the healer. Well, ultimately God is the Healer, but I think a more appropriate way to put that statement would be - "If you do something about the situation then you will change, but if you keep with the norm then nothing will happen." But it's not so deal with it.



News Flash!!!

Phillies are beating the Rays in the B8 with a score of 6 to 2!!!


Hopefully Penn Sate will go all the way, and the Phillies will be victorious in the World Series, and maybe the Steelers can get to the Superbowl this year! (Yeah, I favor the Iron City over the Eagles.)

Time to sign out.


Keep it classy

No comments: